Every donation is important. Every dollar of your support is invaluable to our beneficiaries. Because of generous donors like you, our beneficiaries can receive the medical help that they needed most. Your donation today can make a difference in someone's tomorrow!
A Patient's Story
Meet the Beneficiaries
"Both the SGH Needy Patients Fund and Needy Renal Patients Fund helped not only to waive my outstanding medical bills then, but to fund some of my interim dialysis needs as well. I have been feeling better and less stressed by the financial burdens since then."
- Mr Haizan Bin Solhan, beneficiary of SGH Needy Patients Fund and SGH Needy Renal Patients Fund
"Without your generous gesture, my twin daughters will be missing out on life's simple pleasure like hearing each other's laughter. Your kindness has helped me in many ways. It's such a blessing to know that someone cares. Thank you so much."
- Parent of twin girls, Lilyrae and Raelynn, who have benefitted from the SGH ENT-Pediatric Hearing Aids Fund
"Needy Renal Patients Fund has really helped me relieve my financial burden a lot for dialysis... Really helped me relieve a lot of burdens. Thank you to all the donors!"
- Mr Gay Peng Kin, patient and beneficiary of The SGH Needy Renal Patients Fund
"Research is our only hope for cure. I volunteer for medical exams and clinical trials to return the help and care I've received."
- Ms Haslina Wannor, 1st Scleroderma patient in Singapore to undergo Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
"I had managed Lupus which caused kidney issues for over twenty years. However, when my Mother became ill with cancer and my condition became problematic, I lost my job. I felt overwhelmed and didn’t know where to turn during this difficult time or how I would cope. I am grateful to the SGH Needy Patients Fund and the Medical Social Workers at SGH for pulling me through this tough period."
- Mdm Neo, a beneficiary of the SGH Needy Patients Fund