This course is designed for ENT specialists, physicians and doctors in training who have an interest in the vestibular system and skull base pathology. In this two-day course, the inaugural Balance Symposium will run concurrently with the Skull Base Symposium and will consist of a series of core lectures by speakers from ENT, Neurology, Neuro-Ophthalmology and Radiology, including Professor Douglas Mattox from Emory University School of Medicine, as well as workshops helmed by our vestibular physiotherapists.
The participants of the course are expected to fulfil the following objectives:
- Learn the Anatomy and Physiology of the Vestibular System
- Know the Vestibular Causes of Acute Vestibular Syndrome
- Have an overview of the Past, Present and Future of Vertigo Surgery
- Learn the Surgical Management of Pulsatile Tinnitus
- Know the Surgical Approaches to the Lateral Skull Base
- Understand the Anatomy and Rehabilitation of the Facial Nerve
Academia Level 1, 20 College Road, 169856
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...