At least 2 weeks
Only for practising and/or registered Senior Pharmacists
Note: Each request is subject to Department's review and approval
At the end of the attachment at the Drug Information Center, the participant would be an effective provider of drug information.
Upon completion of the attachment, participant(s) should be able to:
1. Understand and apply a systematic approach to drug information requests
i. Identify drug information needs in different settings
ii. Respond to drug information requests in an efficient and timely manner
iii. Obtain relevant and accurate background information on the question from the inquirer
iv. Classify the drug information request
v. Systematically and efficiently identify appropriate drug information sources, including selecting appropriate primary, secondary and tertiary reference sources
vi. Retrieve and critically analyse the information found
vii. Formulate a concise and evidence-based response, aiming to optimise patient care and clinical outcomes
viii. Using clear and accurate bibliographic writing style, electronically document all appropriate information arising from drug information requests
2. Develop critical appraisal skills and describe application in clinical practice
3. Effectively communicate drug information to other health professionals and/or patients verbally and in writing, and assure patient privacy and confidentiality in all drug information activities
4. Practice clinical pharmacy in a reliable, independent, organized and self-directed manner on a daily basis.
5. Demonstrate professional attitudes, appropriate human relation skills, positive work ethic and initiative and maintain ethical standards and patient confidentiality in caring for the patients.
Note: *Attachment objectives would be tailored to individual participant(s) in accordance to the needs, desires and clinical abilities. Please share specific areas/ objectives that would like to focus on during the attachment to design to meet the individual’s specific needs when contacting PGAHI.
Note: *Attachment activities would be tailored to individual participant(s) in accordance to the needs, desires and clinical abilities. Please share specific areas/ objectives that would like to focus on during the attachment to design to meet the individual’s specific needs when contacting PGAHI.
1. Training Fee (5-day work week) depending on the nature of attachment
At least SGD $642** per applicant per week
For enquiries, please email email@example.com
2. Administrative Fee Upon Acceptance (non-refundable)
Singaporeans: SGD $128.40**
Non-Singaporeans & Overseas Applicants: SGD $214**
3. Miscellaneous Fees for Overseas Applicants (Non-Singaporeans) [non-refundable]
a. Training Employment Pass (TEP)
b. Multiple Journey visa (if applicable): SGD $30
** Inclusive of 7% GST