Home > Clinical Specialties & Centres >
The Travel Clinic
The Travel Clinic is run by specialists from the Department of Infectious Diseases.
Our team of doctors and nurses will offer a comprehensive travel advice and country-specific recommendations prior to your trip.
The services we offer in the clinic include
- A full range of vaccines.
- Individual country specific health advice.
- Latest international travel health news based on international disease outbreaks.
- Anti malarial medications and advice.
- Services to the corporate and business clients.
- Services for schools, colleges and universities organizing overseas trips for students.
- Post travel consultation for travel related illness such as fever and diarrhoea.
It is best to visit the travel clinic 4-6 weeks before travelling.
We are a designated Yellow Fever Centre.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese encephalitis
- Meningococcal· Measles, mumps and rubella
- Varicella (chickenpox )
- Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis
- Yellow Fever
Tel : (65) 6326 6723
Fax : (65) 6224 7100
Diabetes & Metabolism Centre (DMC)
17, Third Hospital Drive, S168752
(Beside Singapore National Eye Centre)
Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5.00pm*
Daily walk-in clinic
*Registration closes at 4.30pm
Appointment is necessary for consultation with doctors