Ms Bandy Goh is a Clinic Pharmacy Manager with SingHealth Polyclinics. She graduated from National University of Singapore (NUS) in 2004 and completed her Master of Clinical Pharmacy from University of South Australia in 2011. Since her graduation from NUS, she has been practising as a pharmacist in primary care. She received Health Manpower Development Plan (HMDP) award in 2014 to undertake training in the provision of home healthcare services in 2014. Since her return from her HMDP training, she helped to set up medication delivery service in SingHealth Polyclinics. Her main interests are in chronic disease management, particularly diabetes and renal disease, as well as geriatric research.
• Master of Clinical Pharmacy - 2011• Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy) (Hons) - 2004
• Member, Ministry of Health Pharmacy Technicians Training and Development Committee- 2016 to current• Member, Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore Community Chapter- 2016 to 2018
• Merit Award for Oral Presentation- Eastern Health Alliance Scientific Meeting, Singapore- 2016• Health Manpower Development Plan Award- 2014
• Chronic Disease Management• Geriatric Care• Diabetes Mellitus
• Drug Information Needs and Concerns of Primary Care Patients with Newly Prescribed Chronic Medications. LST Liu, BQ Goh, WP Tang, FL Lo, RSY Khoo, CJF Lim. Proceedings of Singapore Heatlhcare. 2018 Sep; 27(4): 294-298. DOI: doi.org/10.1177/2010105818779605• Effectiveness of Medication Review in Improving Medication Knowledge and Adherence in Primary Care Patients. Goh BQ, Tay AHP, Khoo RSY, Goh BK, Lo PFL, Lim CJF. Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare. 2014 Jun; 23(2): 134-141. • Herbal-Health Supplements Intake by Polyclinic Patients on Warfarin. Goh BQ, Tan SK, Tay SCS, Goh CC, Lo PFL, Tang WP, Khoo SYR. Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare. 2011; 20(2): 97-104.
• Study on the Effectiveness of Musculoskeletal Pain Educational Programme on Pharmacists' and Pharmacy Technicians' Learning• Study on the Effectiveness of a Pharmacist-run Anticoagulation Service in a Primary Care Setting• Inappropriate Nephrotoxic Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug in Diabetics, Elderly and Renal Impairment (INSIDER) study• Impact of Medication Review Service on Diabetes Control in Primary Care Patients• Drug Information Needs and Concerns of Patients Prescribed with New Chronic Medication• Study the Impact of a Pharmacist-led Medication Review Service
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...