2. Upon registration for the Medication Delivery Service, you undertake to submit the original prescription and provide all relevant information required, including medical information and other personal data that are reasonably expedient for the purpose of fulfilment of the Medication Delivery Service ("Required Information"). You also consent to disclose all Required Information to SGH, and all its staff, personnel or third-party service providers. A copy of SingHealth Data Protection Policy is available at
https://www.sgh.com.sg/pdpa. Hard copies are also available on request.
3. You also warrant that you have the legal capacity to bind yourself to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. You warrant that all Required Information is at all times true, accurate, current and complete. You further undertake to inform us to update your records as soon as any change occurs in Required Information provided.
4. We will share Required Information only with our agents, representatives and trusted service providers and contractors for the limited purposes of fulfilling the prescription orders, communicating with patients, providing customer service, and all other reasonably related purposes.
5. Apart from the purposes described above, we will not share Required Information with any other third parties unless we have your expressed permission, or under circumstances such as disclosure required by law. We may share any aggregated demographic or statistical information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
6. SGH Pharmacy reserves the right to reject a prescription for the Medication Delivery Service if the registered user does not satisfy the terms and conditions laid down in this agreement. Acceptance of any prescription presented is subject to users satisfying ALL the following criteria:
7. All prescriptions should have a validity of one (1) year from date of issue unless otherwise expressly stated. Any medication order to be issued beyond the one-year period must be based on a new prescription written by the doctor.
8. Each new prescription order is to be delivered to SGH Pharmacy. SGH Pharmacy will retain the original prescription.
Delivery and Payment
9. A medication delivery fee (if applicable) will be levied per one-time delivery. An additional fee will be imposed for any non-deliverable parcels, upon re-delivery. Normal deliveries will be made on Monday to Saturday between 10.00 am – 2.00 pm, 2.00 pm – 6.00 pm and 6.00 pm – 10.00 pm; delays may occur in times of bad weather. Delivery of all parcels shall be within the mainland of the Republic of Singapore only, excluding offshore islands.
10. Once the delivery date and order are confirmed, the medication delivery fee (if applicable) will be imposed and payable by you even if delivery is later cancelled on your request.
11. All registered users of the Medication Delivery Service are to ensure that only persons 18 years of age and above, take full delivery of, and sign over for, medications delivered at the address provided to SGH Pharmacy. The medication delivery personnel cannot be held responsible for verifying the age of those taking delivery and acknowledging receipt.
12. All payments for prescription orders inclusive of medication delivery fees (if applicable) are to be made by ePayment via internet, mobile app or AXS Station as soon as the amount and invoice number are made known. Third party payments are not extendable to include medication delivery fees. All payments shall be in Singapore dollars, and shall be inclusive of Goods and Services Tax.
Checking of Medications and Product Quality
13. Upon delivery, you will undertake to check the medication labels to verify that the medications match the prescription orders.
14. SGH Pharmacy will not be liable for any defects in products delivered unless the recipient, within three (3) days of delivery of the product, communicates to SGH Pharmacy, verbally or in writing of the purported defect.
15. In such instances, SGH Pharmacy’s liability, if so determined, shall be limited either to (i) the replacement of the defective products with equivalent products or (ii) the refund equivalent to the cost of replacement of the relevant defective products.
16 Return of medications, other than the above, are subject to the current SGH Pharmacy medication refund policy. SGH Pharmacy reserves the right to refuse the return of any medication which has been damaged whilst in the user’s possession.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
17. SGH shall not be liable for any losses, damages or expenses sustained by individuals or by any other person in consequence of any delays in delivery, if such delays are at request of the individuals, or owing to the inability or refusal of the individuals or those present at the address at the time of attempted delivery, to take delivery of the medication order, whether by reason of lack of reasonable access to the address or place of delivery or otherwise, or to causes beyond the control of SGH or the medication delivery personnel.
18. Your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions may not be assigned either in part or in whole without prior written consent from SGH. SGH, however, reserves the right to assign its obligations and rights under these terms and conditions. Any delay or failure on SGH’s part to take action against any breach of these terms and conditions by individuals does not constitute a waiver of any kind of our rights, now and in the future, under this agreement.
19. SGH shall not be liable for any delays, omissions or failures in the performance of its obligations if such causes are the result of acts of God, acts of war, civil unrest, states of emergency, industrial disputes or unrest, material shortages or rationing, law or government regulations, failures or interruptions in the supply of utilities or in respect of any telecommunication or information system, or any other causes beyond our control.
20. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement. This agreement shall be governed in all aspects by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the particular term(s) shall be severed to the extent that it is invalid or unenforceable, leaving the remaining terms and conditions or parts thereof enforceable.
21. Words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing one gender shall include either gender.
Back to Medication Delivery Service >