At SingHealth Academy, the Learning Technologies team provides assistance to faculty and educators, who are interested in using technology to support, supplement or enhance their traditional classroom teaching.
Whether we lend our support to technology, infrastructure, or people, we are committed to the goal of excellence in medical education at SingHealth organisation. We will continue to develop and introduce innovative solutions in teaching and learning.
We have a group of in-house talented and creative multimedia developers who can work in collaboration with you to create a custom interactive content.
Below is a summary of some of our solutions in teaching and learning:
- Set up and hosting of your e-learning content on the SingHealth Blackboard e-Learning portal; a learning management platform that faculty and educators can tap on for teaching.
- Consultation on technology options to help faculty reach pedagogical goals in the classroom and e-learning.
- Project support for faculty to facilitate use of technology in teaching, whether a course component or an entire course.
- Multimedia development, including the best way(s) to incorporate multimedia elements such as animations, medical illustrations, apps, mobile learning, into teaching and learning activities, as well as producing instructional videos, CD or DVD creation or audio (podcast).
- Provides lecture recording services
- Conduct fundamental workshops on video editing, e-learning, photo editing, etc to equip faculty and educators with skills and knowledge in creating basic multimedia content for teaching and learning
For more information on our services, please visit SingHealth Academy website
. We will be pleased to meet up with you to discuss how we can enhance your teaching through the use of learning technologies offered by SingHealth Academy.